Mike's Automotive Service has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service
oriented people to join our team at Kewaskum, WI.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Mike's Automotive Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive technicians, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential? Every technician has to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Like working directly with customers "the boss"
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
We offer competitive pay with a performance based on Flat Rate pay plan. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
Mike's Automotive is looking for a general service tech, and a more experienced tech.
Valid Driver's License is a MUST
- Experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications preferred (if not, we provide ASE training and ASE reimbursement)
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, brake lathes, alignment equipment, scanners , etc. proficiently
- Must have your own set of tools to perform the services
- We offer a company tool purchase program if needed
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to cover store hours - evenings, Saturdays, Sundays
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Click here to submit your application for this position.