- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
CODE OF ETHICS
Brakes, near Kewaskum, WI
Had no idea my brakes were wearing thin and would have more than likely had an issue in the near future if not being notified of the potential eminent failure. Mike's took care of the issue immediately and repair work was awesomely completed to my satisfaction.~ Jerry G
Car & Truck Care, near Kewaskum, WI
I went to Mike's for a second opinion on a repair that another mechanic quoted at $2,500. Mike's figured out the problem and fixed my car for only $160 all in one day. I was very happy with the efficiency customer service, communication, and efficiency!~ Rebecca B